This article describes how to setup special access to a quiz for a particular student or a group of students.
- First, tap Quizzes from the top navbar.
- Next, tap the linked Quiz title in the table below.
- Now, tap the Restrictions tab, scroll down to the Special Access section and then tap the Add Users to Special Access button.
- As a result, a new page will be shown to apply the settings. When finished press the Add Special Access button.
- Due Date: If applicable, check Has Due Date and then set the date/time.
- Availability: If applicable, check Has Start Date and/or Has End Date and then set the dates/times.
- Timing: If applicable, choose between No Changes, Recommended Time Limit or Enforced Time Limit and complete additional fields. See Michigan Virtual Quiz Suggested Settings for additional information.
- In the Users section, put a checkmark next to the name or names of the students who you want to provide special access to the quiz.
- Finally, tap the Save and Close button.