This document describes how to create a report based on a quiz and how to view that report when finished.
- First, tap Quizzes from the top navbar.
- Next, by default the Manage Quizzes page will be shown. The table will contain a list of quizzes with linked titles.
- Now, locate the quiz and then tap the linked title.
- Tap the Reports Setup tab and then tap the Add Report button.
- As a result a new page will open. Type a report tile using the Report Name field.
- Then choose the appropriate Report Type and then select/deselect the options that pertain to your report.
Note: For more information about each report, please see D2L’s About quiz reports.
- Next, use the Release section to choose whether you want to report released at a certain date or time or immediately.
- Then check the boxes next to the roles you want to release the report to.
- Now tap the Save button and then the Save and Close button.
- Finally, view your report by tapping the linked report table within the Reports Setup tab.