This document describes how to reset an attempt to allow a student to retake a quiz.
- First, tap Quizzes from the top navbar. By default the Manage Quizzes tap will be selected.
- Next, locate the quiz name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of it and then choose Grade.
- Then, from the Users tab, locate the student you want to allow to re-attempt the quiz.
- Next, place a checkmark to the left of the attempt you want to reset.
- Now, scroll to the top of the table and then select the Trash icon at the top left.
- Finally, on the Reset popup, select Yes.