This article describes how to view and manage assignment submissions.
- First. tap Assignments from the top navbar.
- Next, tap the drop-down menu located to the right side of the assignment name and then choose View Submissions.
- Next, choose the appropriate action:
- Tap the Edit Assignment button to modify assignment details.
- Tap Email Users Without Submissions to send a reminder to students who have not submitted their work.
- Tap Submission Log to view the Started and Submitted timestamps for each student submission.
- View submissions by Users or by Submissions by selecting the appropriate tab so show a slightly different view. Additionally, you may select Show Search Options to narrow your results.
- For the returned results, choose to:
- Tap Download to download a zip file that includes all of the attached submissions.
- Tap Email to send a message to another user.
- Place a check next to the submissions and select either:
- Tap Mark as Read which will remove the bold text and register as a read submission.
- Tap Mark as Unread which will add bold text and register as an unread submission.
- Tap Delete to remove the submission.
- To grade, tap the Evaluate link in the appropriate submission row.
Return to Assignments.