This article describes how to structure and organize your course materials by adding units and lessons to your course offering.
- To begin, tap Contents from the top navbar.
- Next, choose to Add a Unit or Add a Lesson.
Add a Unit
- First, tap the +New Unit button (top of left menu).
- Next, insert a title for your new unit in the empty field at the top of the page.
- Then insert a description in the open text area.
- When finished, tap the Save button at the bottom of the page.
The new unit will now appear in the left menu of the Contents page.
Add a Lesson
- First, select the unit in the left menu and then tap the Create New button.
- Next, a pop-up dialog box will appear and guide you through creating the material you selected. Each type of material will yield a different set of fields to populate.
- When finished, tap the Create and Insert button to add your material. The lesson appears in the Table of Contents nested following the unit.
Finished making the necessary changes to units and or lessons? Select the unit/lesson and tap the Hidden toggle button, by doing so, this will change the wording from Hidden to Visible.
Return to Lessons.