Schools use this tab to share information about teachers who need to receive training for the Whole School Model. This article provides instructions for completing the "Teacher-Training-List" sheet within the Whole School Data Exchange Template.
To enroll staff in the training, Michigan Virtual will need the following data:
- Date User Added - this helps us keep track of new additions
- Double-clicking in a cell will pull up a date picker.
- Teacher First Name
- Teacher Last Name
- Teacher Email
- Must be their school email address - not a personal email
- Choose from the available options in the drop-down
- Teacher PIC
- Teacher’s Whole School Status
- When first populated, these should all be set to “active.” However, if a teacher change is made, and a teacher is no longer teaching in this model, please change to “inactive.”
- Assign to 10-Month Onboarding Course (Yes/No)
When Michigan Virtual processes the teacher’s enrollment, we will put a date in column I.