Whole School site administrators and teachers have the ability to unenroll users from a course. Instructions below will provide details to perform this action within the Brightspace Learning Management System (LMS).
To add users to a course, see Enroll Users.
- First, access your Brightspace course and then select Course Admin from the top navbar.
- Next, tap Classlist within the Learner Management section.
- Then place a check in the check box located to the left of the users name in the participant table.
- At this point, tap the Unenroll button.
- Finally, click the Yes button to confirm this action and unenroll the user.